COVID19 Response and Considerations
Church family, please check back here for updates concerning our thinking and response to the COVID19 pandemic.
As we respond we are trying to be neither fearful nor flippant. Both responses are equally dishonoring to the Lord. We trust in His sovereign care and firmly believe the Lord commands us to exercise Godly wisdom.
As we consider and respond to the pandemic, bear in mind Christ's command we love our neighbors well (Mk 12:31) and submit to those in authority over us (Rom. 13; 1 Pet. 2).
To sign up for text message alerts click here.
**All Congregational Worship services and church activities have been suspended through April.**
During times of distress Christians have turned to song to inform their circumstances and strengthen their hearts. We encourage you to do the same. Click here and you will find a Spotify playlist with songs we often sing in Congregational Worship.
Remember, You DO NOT need a subscription to listen to Spotify on your computer.
Email or call/text (423.791.1106) Josh if you need help accessing this resource.
Below you will find previously shared updates and letters to the congregation.
In Congregational Worship on Sunday, March 15 we shared the following update:
- No church activities Monday, March 16-Friday, March 27.
- We will not gather for Congregational Worship on March 22 (please check back here for more info).
- We will monitor and reevaluate for Congregational Worship on Sunday, March 29.
- The Church Office will be open unless virus symptoms manifest.
- There is a shopping service available for elderly or those with compromised immune systems. Please call the church office and someone will purchase the supplies you need and leave them at your front door.
Letter sent to the congregation on March 12. 2020.
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.
1 Peter 2:9 ESV
Type the content for this section here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this section. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section. Once you click into this section, you will see the filler text disappear, and you can begin typing your real content. We’ve simply put in filler text in this area.